Vitamin C 500 mg Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 100
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Often used to provide seasonal immunity support
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Vitamin C 500 mg Vegetable Capsules contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body's health and is often seasonally used to support the immune system. Vitamin C is also known to support healthy skin and joints. Also known as Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin.Unlike most other animals, humans cannot make their own Vitamin C. With Vitamin C playing a role in more than 300 bodily functions, life itself depends on regular replenishment. Its primary function is to maintain Collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of skin, ligaments, bones and teeth, and for the strength of blood vessel walls. In addition, Vitamin C plays an important part in the absorption of Iron, which is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a role in the utilisation of Folic Acid, one of the B-Complex Vitamins.
It is well noted that Vitamin C is destroyed by food preparation more than any other nutrient. It is also well known that the body does not store Vitamin C, but tends to excrete excess amounts.
By taking 1 of Vitamin C 500 mg Vegetable Capsules, you will receive 500 mg of this essential vitamin, to help fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells.
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose) Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate).
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Subscribe & Save 15%
The convenient way to buy supplements.
Our subscription service ensures you will never run out of your chosen supplements and for your loyalty, we offer 15% off when you subscribe. That’s why we call it Subscribe & Save. Subscribe today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Complete flexibility
- Real time notifications
- Self-manage your subscription easily
Read more on our subscribe & save service here