Omnium Multivitamin Tablets
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 47 active ingredients, in superior, highly absorbable forms such as N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Coenzyme Q-10, quercetin, broccoli powder
- Rich in antioxidants (such as vitamins A, C & E) helping to protect against free radicals
- Rich in nourishing plant compounds (including carotenoids, isoflavones, and flavonoids)
- Ideal for corporate athletes, often struggling to lead a balanced healthy lifestyle
An ideal choice for those seeking the ultimate' multivitamin for modern life. Omnium ® is our premium award-winning, multivitamin, containing the ultimate combination of advanced nutrients in a convenient twice a day dose. A superbly balanced multi-nutrient formula, containing more than 47 ingredients; Omnium ® is a truly unique combination, offering you a synergistic blend of plant compounds, antioxidants, and specialty nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals.Take two tablets a day to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- One of the most comprehensive, high potency multivitamin and mineral formulas available
- Contains 47 key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support your daily vitality
- Includes phosphatidylserine complex and plant ingredients such as standardized turmeric extract, and broccoli cruciferous extract
- Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants
- Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making the ingredients highly absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, pea starch, alginate, dicalcium phosphate, citric acid, maltodextrin, mannitol; Vitamin C (as Ester-C ®, calcium L-Ascorbate); Choline (as bitartrate); Anti-Caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide; Calcium (as bisglycinate, Ascorbate); Glazing Agents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil); Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide); Crosslinked Cellulose Gum; Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium); Inositol; Vitamin E (90 IU as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate); Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide); Standardised Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract; Broccoli Powder; Soybean Germ Powdered Extract (providing 2% isoflavones); Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5' phosphate); Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate); Polyphenols (from green tea leaf and grape seed extracts); Colours: anthocyanins (from grape skin (sulphites)), titanium dioxide; Iron (as bisglycinate); Phosphatidyl Blend (Phosphatidyl Serine, Phosphatidyl Choline); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); Zinc (as bisglycinate); Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate); Alpha-Lipoic Acid; Coenzyme Q-10; Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex; Natural Source Beta-Carotene; Manganese (as bisglycinate); Copper (as bisglycinate); Chromium (as picolinate); Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid); Carotenoid Mix; Iodine (as potassium iodide); Selenium (as L-selenomethionine);D-Biotin; Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); Vitamin K (as phytomenadione); Vitamin D (200 IU, as D2 ergocalciferol)
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Read our blog & learn more about Solgar Omnium Multivitamin:
Subscribe & Save 15%
The convenient way to buy supplements.
Our subscription service ensures you will never run out of your chosen supplements and for your loyalty, we offer 15% off when you subscribe. That’s why we call it Subscribe & Save. Subscribe today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Complete flexibility
- Real time notifications
- Self-manage your subscription easily
Read more on our subscribe & save service here