Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex High Potency Tablets
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
- Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, Magnesium (as citrate, oxide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, riboflavin-5'-phosphate) Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Soya Lecithin, Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Pantethine, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Colour: riboflavin, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Subscribe & Save 15%
The convenient way to buy supplements.
Our subscription service ensures you will never run out of your chosen supplements and for your loyalty, we offer 15% off when you subscribe. That’s why we call it Subscribe & Save. Subscribe today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Complete flexibility
- Real time notifications
- Self-manage your subscription easily
Read more on our subscribe & save service here