Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - 59 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Plus B-Complex including full B-Vitamin profile
Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - 59ml provides an easy-to-use Vitamin B12 with a B-complex, for those who have difficulty taking tablets or capsules. Vitamin B12 plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar's Liquid B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - 59ml promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day.The main ingredient, Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
The B-Complex provides:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil), Purified Water, Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Flavours: (natural mixed berry, natural fruit flavour, Prosweet), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Read our blogs & learn more about Solgar Liquid B12:
Subscribe & Save 15%
The convenient way to buy supplements.
Our subscription service ensures you will never run out of your chosen supplements and for your loyalty, we offer 15% off when you subscribe. That’s why we call it Subscribe & Save. Subscribe today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Complete flexibility
- Real time notifications
- Self-manage your subscription easily
Read more on our subscribe & save service here