Hy-Bio Bioflavonoid Complex Tablets - Pack of 50
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Bioflavonoid Complex with Vitamin C, Rose Hips and Rutin
- Unique immune formula
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Potent antioxidant
Hy-Bio is a unique bioflavonoid Complex with Vitamin C, Rose Hips and Rutin.Bioflavonoids are present in almost all fruits, vegetables and herbs. The more colourful the food, the richer it will be in flavonoids. Bioflavonoids, or flavonoids, are phytochemicals and maximise the benefits of Vitamin C helping to enhance the absorption and bioavailability.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Rutin is also a source of bioflavonoids, giving this complex additional strength to help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health.
One tablet a day of Hy-Bio, will raise your levels of bioflavonoids, making sure you receive all the benefits from Vitamin C, the essential Vitamin which contributes to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
"Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose,
hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rutin Powder, Rose Hips Powder, Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl, cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil))."
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Subscribe & Save 15%
The convenient way to buy supplements.
Our subscription service ensures you will never run out of your chosen supplements and for your loyalty, we offer 15% off when you subscribe. That’s why we call it Subscribe & Save. Subscribe today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Complete flexibility
- Real time notifications
- Self-manage your subscription easily
Read more on our subscribe & save service here